Alheit Vineyards Nautical Dawn 2018

R395

“This wine continues the mission to showcase the False Bay coast of Stellenbosch – one of part of the most naturally talented parts of the winelands. 90% of this wine comes from the 1978 bushvines planted on the upper mid-slope of a hill called Sinai on Rustenhof farm.The other 10% comes from a brand new bushvine planting on Bluegum Grove in the Polkadraai. Decomposed granite soil and a strong maritime influence make for yellow-fruited Chenin that could be described as bracing and vibrant. This vintage is still quite tightly wound, so I recommend cellaring it if possible. If you can hold out for three or four years (or hopefully longer) you’ll be rewarded with some raucously intense white wine in full flight.” – Chris Alheit

Out of stock

Categories: , ,